As you start to age, bone health becomes a very important concern. Particularly with women, menopause brings about a sudden dearth in estrogen – a hormone essential for proper bone regeneration. Also it is seen in various countries that women’s diet is usually much lower in sources of calcium, Vitamin D and other minerals. This does not help the situation at all – since these are also essential for the body to be able to regenerate bones. Naturally, then, the first course of action is to plug the deficiencies, and what better way than using safe supplements that give you what your body needs.
As you can see – both of these supplements contain calcium – the all-important mineral, as well as D3, which is essential for proper absorption of the mineral in your body. But they differ in that one contains a few other minerals as well, whereas the other is just pure calcium. The reason for featuring 2 is that you can then pick according to your body’s needs. So, let’s take a look:
this is free of common problems like:
- No burping or regurgitation
- It is easy to digest
- The dosage is carefully regulated – each tablet is just about a 3rd of your daily needs, and the ratio of magnesium to calcium is just right!
And the above information is to be had from reviews that happy customers have been courteous to share with you. That in itself validates the quality of these caps! But besides that as well, there is another big plus point with these. They are natural in composition which greatly decreases chances of side effects. Also, the price is just right, because at just about $9 you get a 100 days supply of the pills. And what’s more, when you are taking these regularly, you can easily go for the ‘Subscribe and Save’ option, where you end up saving a bit more! So, if these are indeed the ones you need, then here’s where to get them at the best price!
And now let’s take a look at the pure calcium tablet…
Since there were over 150 reviews, with 110+ being 5-star ones, there is a lot of information to be had there. Here are a few points, for the rest do check out the reviews:
- These pills actually cost less than the earlier ones – making them a more economical option (though this one doesn’t contain any magnesium or zinc).
- These are also super easy to swallow due to their design and the way they are made.
- There were few and far between instances of people having digestion issues with these caps, but mostly because they cannot tolerate calcium in this form. For the rest, it worked really well! In fact, people even left reviews saying that their Bone Mineral Density (BMD) had improved after taking these!
Overall, these are also quite a good brand, going by the quality and content of customer reviews. And before you get it, you’ll be happy to know that here you get a 250 days’ supply for just about $12. That is not a bad deal at all! And so – if these are indeed the ones that suit your needs better – you know where to order them!
Now there is always a disclaimer with all supplements. These are easily available and also easy on the pocket – but DO NOT self-medicate. Always have a talk with your doctor before starting. Your body may need supplements, but your doctor is the best person to determine, which one! Also, please note that taking pills isn’t the only thing that will help – there is a lot of good in regular exercise and herbal remedies as well. And ideally, you should check those out too! So, stay safe – and make the right choice, and osteoporosis will never bother you again!