When you reach middle age, there are two concerns about the bladder that seem to start cropping up. One problem is bladder health. This is the time when urinary tract infections are on the rise. And you need to take a supplement to maintain bladder health. The second is incontinence. Particularly for women, who have gone through pregnancy with or without vaginal births, incontinence is a common problem they start to face in middle age.
And today we have brought you two supplements, one for each condition… Here’s starting with the healthy bladder supplement.
#1: Nature’s Bounty Cranberry Fruit 4200mg/ Plus Vitamin C
With about 240 people leaving 5-star reviews and the product flying off the shelves, this is bound to work as advertised. To check out why in a nutshell, here are some snippets from the reviews:
- As one person wrote, he had been suffering from persistent UTIs. But once he started taking these, the infections cleared up really well!
- Also, unlike most other capsules and tablets in this category, this one is actually easier to swallow and also quite cost effective.
- Some women wrote that they were wary of getting intimate with their partners, as that was usually followed by a UTI. But with the use of these, the problem stopped happening!
There is more information that you can find in the reviews – do check them out before you make a choice. And once you do – here’s where to order it from.
Nature’s Bounty Cranberry Fruit 4200mg/ Plus Vitamin C
And now we take a look at the incontinence support supplement:
#2: AZO Bladder Control Supplement, 72 Count
And as for the popularity of the product – the reviews on Amazon will point you in the right direction about this completely natural and effective solution:
- For some people with overactive bladder syndrome, this gave consistent improvement where none of the other supplements or even a distention procedure worked!
- These being completely homeopathic and natural, there are no unwanted side effects.
- It works better than usual medication also!
- And most importantly, it is easy on the pocket – something you absolutely need when you are looking at a regular medicine.
Again, you can check out the actual reviews to see how this one fared overall. And after that – here’s where to order it from.
AZO Bladder Control Supplement, 72 Count
And now with the help of these bladder support supplements, so what if you have reached middle age… you will be able to keep most bladder related problems at bay! And remember, these are 100% natural and homeopathic… so no side effects! However, do consult a naturopath or doctor before starting – and you should be fine…